- pamballAsked on November 06, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I have several forms which are coming up currently unavailable....please advice why and what I need to do to fix them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Upon checking your form in your webpage, I found that it is disabled. That is the reason why it says that "This form is currently unavailable!".
Taking a closer look at your form's preferences, I found that you have set the "Submission Limit" to 20 and also set the "Expiration Date" of your form to "2013-11-2". Your form is disabled because the expiration date of your form is reached.
Here are the steps to enable your form and then change the expiration date:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" tab from the toolbar.
3. In the preferences window, click on the "Form Limits" and change/delete the property value of "Expiration Date"
4. In the same "Preferences" window, click on the "General Settings" tab and select enable under the "Status" property value.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- pamballAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 12:45 AMYes I saw that on the nov 12 one and changed it to not expire - I even set up a new form and it is still unavailable.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 03:29 AM
The form which is embed in your webpage is this: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33037836491963 (Nov. 23 - The PDP Registration)
Upon checking this form in your account, I found it to be still disabled. The form (Nov 12) is also disabled currently but please be noted that this form in not embed in your webpage. Check the screen shot of your account:
Do you want us to change this form to not expire and also enabled it. Do get back to us.
- pamballAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 10:14 AMOk I am sorry I sent you the wrong link – meant to send the one for the 12th but I suspect the enable is where I need to look for all of these.
Thanks for your help!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Are you referring on how to enable such form which is currently disable/unavailable? If yes, here's how to enable your form.
To avoid form's being disabled again, make sure no limit on form's submissions and No Expiration Date.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- pamballAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 12:44 PMThanks I got it but need the submission one but is there a way to change the “this form is unavailable message to read … registration is now closed….
- khrisellAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 01:39 PM
To be able to change the message after reaching the submission limit, you need to go to
a. Setup & Embed
c. Form Limits
d. Edit the Warning message at the last option of that window.
Now you can customize the message your user will get when the limit has been reached.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
If it is a new topic, please open a new thread so that we could assist you better and avoid any confusion.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- pamballAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 02:29 PMWell that’s easy enough, :0)
- khrisellAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 02:51 PM
You are welcome!
We are glad to be any help with your Jotform needs.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any assistance.
We're here to help.
Thank you. :)