- saleshunterAsked on November 07, 2013 at 05:03 AM
Is this e-mail on your bounce list?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 07:19 AM
Your email address "email@example.com" is not in our bounce list.
Have you checked your spam folder already? Our email server log confirms that the notification emails are being sent to your email inbox. Please see the log here:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[07/Nov/2013:05:39:16 -0500] 32552394761862 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:00000142322505fe-8b18a38b-2eff-4cef-9d86-9017f50007e1-000000 - RequestId:d9af4455-4798-11e3-9a61-c52316cbf6a7
Upon checking both of your form, I found that you have not selected the "Sender Name" in your notification alert. Please be noted that if you leave the "Sender Name" with "Please Select" as a value, e-mail servers will likely reject messages coming from our servers as SPAM. This will cause the recipient's address to end up in our bounce list.
Here are the steps to select "Sender Name"
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email Alerts" on the form toolbar.
3. Click on the notification and then click on the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
4. Select the "Sender Name" from the list
That should solve your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.