- PESMarketingAsked on June 18, 2010 at 01:31 PMWhen I open my secure form, IE tells me that the page isn't entirely secure. I think it might have to do with a linked picture. (I put our company logo at the top.) Would a linked picture cause trouble for the SSL? If so, is there a way to upload the picture to jotform?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 03:11 AM1. Create an upload form on your account,
2. Upload your logo using that form,
3. Get the logo URL from Submissions page,
4. Change "http://" to "https://" on the logo URL,
5. Replace the existing image link on your form with that secure image link.
- PESMarketingAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 07:56 AMThank you so much! That is exactly what I needed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 03:46 AM
Update on this thread. You can now upload images to your forms.