- attilakbAsked on November 07, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Is there a way to change the email or emails this form can send emails to when submit is clicked?
What I'm trying to do is have the client add there email address in a field then have that email get a cc of what they completed
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 07, 2013 at 01:41 PM
Hello. Thank you for posting your inquiry here on our forum
Yes this is possible creating an autoresponder alert template. To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Go to "Setup & Embed" > "Email Alerts"
2. Click "Add New Email" and choose "Autoresponder Email" and click Next
3. Configure your Autoresponder settings according to the image below:
Make sure to use "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you are not planning to use your own E-mail as a source of this message.
Map your Recipient E-mail to any Email field on your form. If the user type their email here then the autoresponder will send it to whatever email the user has typed in the textbox.
4. On the next page, you can customize the message body and subject line. You may also adjust or add new data from the form using the right toolbox.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to reach us again. You may also open another new thread if the inquiry or issue is unrelated to this thread.