- msaosuAsked on November 07, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Hello. I just signed up for jotform premium because I needed to receive several payments. However, I only need this for until the next month. How would I be able to cancel my upgrade after my work is complete by the next month so that I am not charged for additional months? Thank you.
- CesarAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 12:54 AM
To cancel your account you can manually perform the following steps:
- Click on the Profile Icon that appears on the top right corner of the JotForm page
- Then Click on the Billing option on the Profile Screen
- Finally you can switch back to the original free plan by clicking it from the displayed plans.
- You will then need to confirm the changes.
These are the steps to have your plan canceled one you have it canceled your forms and submissions made during that period will remain. But you will be back to only having a 100 regular submissions limit.
If you do need further support. Do let us know. Thank you.