- KominfoAsked on November 08, 2013 at 03:32 AM
I try to create a new form in Google Drive. But the Jotform just make a blank form without asking to use the template or import. My problem is I want to use the template in this new form. Because I have shared my previous form so I can use it again in this new form. Thanks for help :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 07:38 AM
Unfortunately creating a form using Google Drive app will not enable you to browse forms from the form templates page as of the moment.
Nevertheless, I am going to forward this as a feature request so this will be considered for future implementation.
Thank you and have a nice day!
- Brunox13Answered on April 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM
I would really appreciate this as well, please (now that the Google Drive app works again) - the ability to create a new form with the Google Drive app, using a template or importing an already existing form.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Your request has been noted. Though I cannot say when our developers may be able to address this, we will update you in this thread when we have any further information regarding the status of this feature request.
- Brunox13Answered on April 10, 2015 at 02:07 PM
Great, thank you!!