- gormikAsked on November 08, 2013 at 07:21 AM
Hi! We use Jotform to booking of appointments. Customers book by them selv on our website.
Now i want to mark each customer record with a yes / no about the customer showed up or not. It is very important for our statistics as we are a free public service.
Is this possible and is this possible that my collegues (three persons) can mark this by them self, or could this only be done by the admin?
Thanks for answer :-)
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 08:42 AM
you can share your submission panel, in order to let other person edit the submission data. Your submission panel will be password protected so you can share it only with the persons allowed for this action.
From MY FORMS page:
1. Select your form from the list
2. Click on "Submissions" Icon
3. Open the submission panel settings and click on "Make This Page Public"
4. Enter a submission panel password
5. Copy and share the generated link
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- gormikAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 05:37 PM
Hello and thanks!
It works very well exept of that i cant find an edit button on the record. Is this something else that has to be done? To the right when logged in as admin, i normally find a logout and edit button, but when logged in following this metod, i only find a logout button to the right.
How to edit?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 08, 2013 at 06:17 PM
If you are referring to this form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32732354635959 , I checked and found that this form is currently disabled under your account.
To re-enable the form, please use the numbered image below after going to this URL https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
To access the form's Submissions page, again use the image guide below
after clicking on "Submissions" button, you will find the form submission EDIT button on the right upper portion (use image below for guidance) in the submission page.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.