- safiullahAsked on June 05, 2011 at 06:13 AM
I have made a submit button but it is not working. Why is there no text in the button?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for asking. Change the form's label width from 20000 (How did it get so high?) to something much lower like 200 and the submit button will re-appear.
The label width can be changed via the Form Style tab of the form builder:
Just FYI, there are a few other issues with the form that you may wish to correct:
1. The alignment of the label for the "Full Name" field should be set to "Top". Click the "Full Name" field and then the "Label Align" button and select "Top":
2. To remove the four dots above the newsletter subsciption check box, replace the words "Click to edit" with just a space (in other words, hit the keyboard's space bar)
3. Remove the second submit button field if it's not serving any purpose. The link to the image within it is broken:
Please let us know if there's anything else related to your form(s) with which you require help. Our team will be happy to assist you.