- grekourAsked on November 10, 2013 at 03:00 AM
I would like to import names and dates from excel to the embed form/email.To personalise the mail and batch them.
I need to do it for around 150 people.
Thank you for visiting us on the [Date]...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 04:08 AM
From what I understand, this will require 2 separate process.
1. Import data to the form
2. The form's default Notification E-mail should be able to handle the custom e-mail message.
We have an existing JotForm Apps that is capable of importing data from Excel or CSV data source. I am referring to this app http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data . Tell us if its OK for you to use this app.
For the 2nd process, you can use the form's notification e-mail Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope this meets your requirement. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- grekourAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 06:21 AM
none of the forms will load from the first process ( http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data .)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 08:15 AM
Can you please elaborate more... are you having issue using the app?
You can follow the included instructions in the apps's decription on how to use this app.
Please update us.