- mirrzzaAsked on November 11, 2013 at 02:47 PM
how can i add GPS location attache to the form at submitting time
- pinoytechAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us! With regards on your query, you can use Jotmap application in order to achieve that in your form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- mirrzzaAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 04:35 PM
can you link me to support page for jotmap
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 05:23 PM
- mirrzzaAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 07:05 PM
umm still not working
what do i do with this code? tried in html tab also in web page but not wrking.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 09:16 PM
Here is the step by step guide for you to use the jotmap api:
1. Create a form with address question.
2. Go to http://apps.jotform.com/app/jotmap URL to get the API and click "Authorize Jotmap" or input the API key and click next:
3. Select your form from the list and click next
4. You will be able to get the coordinates and the map of the first 20 submissions.
The iFrame embed code which you get will display all the map with marker. You can check it in your own map which you have mentioned above:
Please be noted that our JotMap API will only map the first 20 submission of your form. You can embed this map in any webpage. I have added your map in one of my form, please check it here: http://form.jotform.co/form/33147914930859?
You should add a free text (HTML) question in your form and add this iFrame code there. Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a free text (HTML) question in your form.
3. Add the map iFrame code in the HTML property of the free text (HTML):
Hope this helps.
DO get back to us if you have any questions.
- mirrzzaAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 02:44 PMwhy i dont have power tool - free test(HTML) option in my form and how do i
get more than 20 submissions,
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Actually, the Free Text (HTML) is now called Text, and it can be found under Form Tools
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 11:15 AM
We have since developed a widget that can meet your original request - The GPS Location Widget.
Please try it out and share your experience - Is there anything we can improve on?
- prioritydispatchAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 01:42 PMthanks TitusN so far works gr8
- penworksAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 04:47 AMhi Jotform folks. Im a phd student in malta doing some research into learning in a smart city. I really like your form tools for GPS location widget, uploading multimedia choices and so on. Is this still a live (reliable) form/app/service I can use for my project? Sadly I am not funded so would be using free plan. But I will give you full credit for these very useful functions if I can rely on your service - Im only asking as the last thread on this convo is 2 years ago.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 04:53 AM
I opened a separate thread for you since this is an old one. We will address your concern here.
Please open separate threads for your questions so we avoid any confusion.