- isapAsked on November 11, 2013 at 03:33 PM
I added four new fields, two texts and two check boxes and added conditions on the field course type determining when these new fields were to appear or be hidden. See the first two screen shots. The first two course types (lecture and seminar) show correctly. Open seminar (which should show all four fields) and colloquium (which should show none) are incorrect.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 04:14 PM
Thanks for creating a new thread. Unfortunatley, your screenshots are missing from this thread. Please review this guide for adding screenshots to our forum: How to upload and add screenshots to support forum?.
Anyway, I know the form in question and can see the issue to the form. I am a little bit confused as to what you are trying to do with the fields. Can you please enumerate those? For example:
Show Field 1 and Field 2 if Field A is equals to Apple
- isapAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 04:36 PMI really didn’t want to have to retype in all of the conditions again. If you have the form look at the conditions for ‘Course type’. If ‘course type’ equals ‘Lecture’ or ‘seminar’ the fields are shown and hidden as should be. If course type is open seminar the text above the check box ‘experiential’ and the check box ‘experiential’ and the text above ‘postlude’ and the check box ‘postlude’ should all be shown. Only the text and box ‘experiential’ are shown. Postlude is missing.
If course type is colloquia then all four fields, the two texts and their corresponding check boxes, should all be hidden. The text for experiential and the check box for experiential are shown.
If lecture show text and check box for postlude, hide text and check box for experiential – seems to be working Ok
If seminar show text and check box for experiential, hide text and check box for postlude – seems to be working Ok
If open seminar show text and check box for experiential and for postlude – INCORRECT, only text and check box for experiential are shown
If colloquia hide text and check box for experiential and for postlude (all four) - INCORRECT, text and check box for experiential are shown
I hope it is clear, even without the screen shots.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 04:55 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please take a look at this clone form if I did it correctly or not? http://www.jotformpro.com/form/33146777500959
If yes, here's the condition you need:
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- isapAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 04:38 AMThank you so much. I was being too explicit with my hides and shows.
It appears to be working fine now.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 05:36 AM
Good to hear that everything is working fine now! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!