- mvpvisualsAsked on November 12, 2013 at 08:59 AM
I use Jot form with Shopify. How do I set-up an auto reply when someone completes a jot form through our website?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 09:56 AM
You may follow the steps below in creating your autoresponse email:
How to create an Autoresponder Email:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" and click "Next"
5. Put your Sender Name, Select your Sender Email (we advice to select "email@example.com" as the Sender Email as this helps to ensure that the auto-response is not identified by the recipient's email provider as spam.) Reply-to Email should be your email address. Important: The Recipient Email should be the "Email" field of your form:
6. Click "Next" and then "Finish" buttons to save the autoresponder email. Please be sure to save your form changes.
Reference guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
If you have questions, Let us know.