- ParksCollegeAsked on November 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I am having problems with getting submissions from my form to show in Google Spreadsheets.
The integration was easy and I authenticated my account without a problem. However, submissions are not going into my spreadsheet.
My form is http://form.jotform.co/form/33146455509860
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Thanks for contacting us about the issue. However, I'm not able to replicate this using a clone version of your form. Can you please check again the spreadsheet if it's now updating? If not, I would suggest to re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet. You should first remove the current integration:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Integrations"
3. Click "Document Sharing" tab
4. Select Google Spreadsheet
5. Click "Remove Integration" button
6. Re-Integrate: Google Spreadsheet Integration.
If the problem still persists, please do let us know here.