- HMCCumulusAsked on November 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Won't allow us to check the box for submissions to dropbox. help
- EliezerNAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 01:47 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Are you refering that you are not able to checkt the box to enable the integration with Dropbox from the submissions page?
I have cleared your forms cache in order to resolve this issue, so it should work correctly now. You should also clear your forms caches from your side, please follow this guide to know how to do it:
If you still have issues, you can also enable the integration from the Integration Wizard from the Form Builder.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to make unrelated questions.
Thanks for using Jotform
- HMCCumulusAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 03:29 PMThis didnt work
America's Morning Show
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Thank you for your update.
Our developers are working on the Dropbox integration improvements, so there might be some slight issues.
Now I have escalated a bug report ticket to our Development Team. We will get back to you once it is fixed.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 11:22 PMHi, this problem should be fixed now. The problem is the window popup is not getting close. This happens in some of browsers.So we made a patch to properly close the pop up window. Please confirm if that works from you side.For the time being if it did not close properly. You just need to close the window to further continue the process. and inform us immediately