- wilmer318Asked on June 19, 2010 at 09:43 PMI am not able to figures out how to pipe an entry from one page to the next. Is this possible on this site? I would like to copy an entry from one page to the next so that the user does not have to fill it in again if the response does not need to be changed.Other than that I love the site!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 21, 2010 at 10:59 AMWhy don't you just create a multi-page form instead. You can create a multi-page form by adding "PageBreak" to your forms from "Survey Tools".
- wilmer318Answered on June 21, 2010 at 12:13 PMWell I am having my user fill out what is call a "policy" and if they want to create more then one policy with just a minor change to the first one I would like to just copy it. This way they don't have to fill it all out again for the second policy. The only way I knew of copying it was to use a pipe. Is there another way to copy something from an entry made before?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:28 AM
- wilmer318Answered on June 22, 2010 at 11:19 AMOk thanks for your help on this, I will take that info and see if I can make it work.
- wilmer318Answered on July 30, 2010 at 02:20 PM
Your solution does not work to well for me but I thank you any ways for the suggestion.
Is there any way we could get this added to an enhancement list or something. I have looked at a few other sites that provide this capability but I don’t like the over all site as much as this site. I would like to keep my forms here.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 09:43 AM
Sure, I added this to our feature requests list. Thanks.