- RussellAsked on November 12, 2013 at 03:50 PM
Hi there =)
Wondering how you get your terms of service to be like your example here: http://www.jotform.com/blog/70-Announcing-E-Signatures-for-Forms
The checkbox on the left, the hyperlink on the right and terms coming up when you click on it.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 12, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Hello, thanks for posting your inquiry here in the forum
Do the same thing on the user guide please follow the steps below:
1. Add a new checkbox
2. Select and erase the label "Click to edit"
3. Make sure that the checkbox is still selected. Click "Properties" > "Label Align" > Choose Top
This will push the checkbox items to the left.
4. Make sure the checkbox is still selected and click Properties > "Options"
Delete the Option 1, Option 2, Option 3 items and replace that with this:
I agree to the <a target="_blank" href="http://domain.com" rel="nofollow noopener" >Terms and Conditions</a>
5. This is the final output.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesistate to ask. Kindly open up a new thread if you want to inquire with a new topic. Thank you
- CharlieAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 04:23 AM
This thread is quite outdated, so I opened a separate one for you so that we can better discuss your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/711635. We will address it accordingly.