- areichAsked on June 06, 2011 at 11:32 AM
I clicked 'cancel' on the account settings and I received this message from Paypal: "The unsubscribe button you clicked through is invalid. You can find the status of all subscriptions in your transaction history."
So what do I need to do to cancel this? I actually tried to do it before the June 2nd billing and received the same message. I'd really like to get this taken care of. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 06, 2011 at 11:35 AM
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
- areichAnswered on June 06, 2011 at 11:43 AMThanks!
Dr. AD Reich