- grisu59Asked on November 13, 2013 at 04:14 PM
Hello, I have create an integration between this form
and this spreadsheet
All was fine until 1 our ago with updates
but now when I add a record only last 5 columns on the right are update not the first columns
(I had by my hands the informations in these columns colred in red)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 13, 2013 at 05:46 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
It is probably that some recent changes to our Google Spreadsheet integration created some bugs. I have created a bug report ticket and escalated it to our Development Team.
We will get back to you with update to this thread once we have any news.
- grisu59Answered on November 14, 2013 at 12:28 AM
just for your information
before of this problem spreadsheet lost all the custom fields that i added.I
i must use a recover google version of the spreadsheet
- alp_denizAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 01:02 AM
I am sorry for troubles it caused but it is fixed now. You should be able to use it without any problems.
All the best
- grisu59Answered on November 14, 2013 at 01:34 AM
I hope that will be true ;-)
because the spreadsheet lost another time configuration that I did
Anyway I used a recovered version and all was ok.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 04:56 AM
That is great to hear!
If you come across any issues again, feel free to report it in this Support Forum.
Thank you so much!
- grisu59Answered on November 14, 2013 at 05:29 AM
There is still a problem because the number of record (column A in the spreadsheet) is not updated automatically (I add by hand the numers in red color)
BE CAREFUL because I don't want lost the configuration of the spreadheet
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 06:56 AM
Can you give as separate duplicate copy of the spreadsheet.
This way there is no risk in messing your live spreadsheet.
You can just copy the spreadsheet in google and share to us the URL of the copy.
We await for your updates and we will check this further.
- grisu59Answered on November 14, 2013 at 09:42 AM
This is the copy of the spreadsheet (thanks for the suggest!)
- EliezerNAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Thanks for sharing the copy of the spreadsheet, however, we are not able to access to it as it is set as Private. So, in oreder to give us access to it kindly change it to public or to Anyone with the link so that we can accesss to it and further ivestitgate.
- grisu59Answered on November 14, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Sorry I forget
Now I share with everyone has the link!
Do you need also modify the spreas sheet or jus view?
if I modify teh values in the database they are not automatically updated on the spreadsheet?
- khrisellAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Those who you shared the spreadsheet with will also be able to edit it.
The data that will only be carried in the spreadsheet is from the form itself. If you update from your own database, it will not be synced with your spreadsheet. As the integrated Spreadsheet is fetshing data from the form only.
Please let us know if you need further calrifications.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Don't worry, I've added the link to that copy into the ticket. Your original one won't be touched
- grisu59Answered on November 14, 2013 at 03:57 PM
I don't explain well, of course I mean if I modify the values using the form after that I confirm the first time, the values are not modified in the spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 04:32 PM
I was not sure about the edit submission functionality with the Google Spreadsheet integrated form, so I have tested this and found that we do update edited submission on connected Google Spreadsheet.
Please re-check this from your side, and if this is not working, create a new thread about it. Then, we will be able to do more tests and escalate the issue if needed.