- PendaHealthAsked on November 14, 2013 at 02:53 AM
I want to use JotForm to get our management team on the same page with the same three questions recurring weekly. I've built the form and what I need is to:
- Send it to the same five e-mails weekly in an automated way
- Have an easy way for everyone on the team to view the responses in a clear way every week.
Is this possible? Any ideas?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Here are some answers to your questions.
Send it to the same five e-mails weekly in an automated way - Unfortunately email's are triggered upon successful submission. Jotform doesn't have an email automation feature so automating the email is not possible.
Have an easy way for everyone on the team to view the responses in a clear way every week - I beleive this is somehow connected to the first question if you can automate the emails right? Correct me if i'm wrong this are the response from the automated emails, right? and you want view their responses in an easy way?
You can use google spreadsheet to view your form's report. It's pretty neat looking spreadsheet and easy to understand report.
- PendaHealthAnswered on November 17, 2013 at 07:14 AM