- JerzyAsked on June 21, 2010 at 04:33 AMI tested the form sending it to my email address. I have changed the email address to go to the one it needs to go to, but it is still being sent to my email address. I have checked in account settings that the right one is there and it is. How do I change it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 21, 2010 at 10:26 AMYou need to find the correct form that sends the emails, open it on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.