- joshosman241Asked on June 07, 2011 at 06:01 AM
I've been creating some forms for a client of mine and he has complained that he can't see them. I found out the reason why and it is because his workplace have put a block on all external links... EVERYWHERE, Which is very frustrating.
A solution to this however is that my client can put certain url's on a white list so that external links can be viewed.
Is there a specific jotform URL he can add to his white list, so that he can view the forms? (embedded via iFrame)
- joshosman241Answered on June 07, 2011 at 07:58 AM
Would it be http://form.jotform.com/ and all of it's directories?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 07, 2011 at 08:17 AM
Better make that http://www.jotform.com/ and of its directories.
If there's anything else related to our forms with which you require assistance please feel free to post the enquiry. Our team will be glad to help where we can.
- joshosman241Answered on June 07, 2011 at 08:30 AM
Thank you, Wayne.
It's much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 07, 2011 at 09:42 AM
No problem. It would probably wouldn't hurt to have both formats (http://form.jotform.com/ and http://www.jotform.com/) whitelisted.