What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I only file upload image to Dropbox but not attach the PDF?Asked by rebirthdesign on November 15, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Hi there Jotform!
1) When is Capsule CRM integration coming?
2) When I integrate with Dropbox form is adding both PDF (or form details) as well as file upload image - is there a way so that only the image is uploaded sans PDF?
3) Ink isn't working for me - in terms of upload? Any tricks? I'm getting a 400 error.
Hello there, thank you for keeping in touch with us :)
1. For the Capsule CRM integration we cant give you the estimate if this integration is going to be implemented.
But I suggest to create a new thread for that matter so that Developers may consider this once they saw enought ticket feature about it.
2. As of now its not possible. Once there is an upload field. Files will be uploaded to Dropbox automatically together with the PDF file. We can consider to add that as a feature but it will take time to implement.
3. Me myself was able to replicate the issue. But I also suggest to create a new thread about that so that we can properly assist you with your concer.
Anyway, I'm going to assign it to next level support so that developers may consider this feature.