- hirehousekeepingAsked on November 15, 2013 at 02:46 AM
If you go to the following link, you can see that you can select a product/service. Than you can also have add on prices with check boxes. Can something around those lines be done with jotform?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 05:41 AM
You must be referring to the dropdown list of services
unfortunatelly, this is not yet available on any of the payment tools. The dropdown field that is available in the form is the regular dropdown box and not associated to any of the payment tools.
But you do can add options to the current payment tools, you can review this guide on how to
Here is a sample form http://form.jotform.me/form/33182292165453? I created base on the guide.
I hope you find this useful. Inform us if there's more we can help you with.
- hirehousekeepingAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 05:45 PM
Thanks for the reply, but I need step 3 and step 4 at the same time.
So I need to be able to select a service like step 3 (radio box or drop down, i dont care). Than I need to be able to select additional services like step 4 and ad that price on to what I selected on step 3. This is urgent, I hope we can do this.
- hirehousekeepingAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 09:12 PM
Please help :/
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 09:38 PM
I did not seem to get your last reply, so I was not able to respond on time. My apology for that.
I will check what I can do for this. Let me get back to you within the 12hrs.
I will update you here.
- hirehousekeepingAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I really appreciate your help sir. It means a lot.
- hirehousekeepingAnswered on November 17, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Any news? :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 17, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Im actually still working on it. =)
Please give me a few more hours.
- hirehousekeepingAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Hi Jonathan, I appreciate you working really hard on this, but I was wondering if you think it can be ready by wednesday afternoon or so.
Thanks again :)
- hirehousekeepingAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
We have to launch our site tonight, if you guys can or can't make it work, could you plese let me know so that I know how to proceed?
Thanks and sorry to keep bothering you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Jonathan is not currently available so I am not sure about his solution.
However, we would like to recommend our standard payment tool integration. You can simply switch the payment tool to allow multiple products purchase.
Then, add your services as separate products.
This way, your clients will get correct total and products listed on the PayPal/Statement.