- SAVACAsked on November 15, 2013 at 08:06 PM
I used the payment wizard and chose paypal. I was able to complete that and the price shows up on the form but not a button to push to get to paypal. Will you please let me know what I need to do?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 04:50 AM
Thank you for contacting us. We have a workaround for this, please follow the steps below.
1. Create a paypal payment option using our Payment Tools "Paypal"
2. Put your paypal ID and click on next
3. Select Sell Products then choose "Users can choose only one product"
4. Add the product item then click on next and next then finish
Lastly we will make the submit button as the donate or pay button. Here's how:
1. Click on the submit button
2. Click the 'Button Image' option in the toolbar
3. In the textbox that appear (such as in the image above), enter the url for the image that you want to use in place of the submit button.
Note: You may use Paypal's button generator to generate an image for use with your form. Save that image in your web server then use the url in your form to display it as a button.
4. Click OK then save your form
Please check this final form that I have clone and see if this is close to what you are trying to accomplish. http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33192115522950