- MatthewAsked on November 16, 2013 at 12:13 PM
We want to build an application submission form for our annual instrument loan competition.
1) Is it possible for our applicants are required to submit media such as: PDF, JPEG, MP3
2) Our submission form needs blockers to detect missing submission materials to prevent applicant from submitting without having included all required fields.
3) We love that applicantion payments may be received through your platform! is it possible to add an online signature also, making things just a little more 'official'?
4) How flexible is the form. Some applicants may need to submit more information than others... For example: some may have a high school education, whereas others may have completed a HS diploma, bachelors and masters degrees.
5) Lastly, how easily extractable is the information our applicants will provide? Ideally, we would like to transfer the data to our database for storage. This will be necessary for our organization, as we must keep a very clear record of their details.
Thank you for helping me answer these questions!
Looking forward to speaking with you soon.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Good day and thank you for your interest in using Jotform. Definitely, all yes. Your preferences are all possible with Jotform. To explain further;
1. You can add our Upload Field to your form. From the Upload Field settings, you have the ability to define the allowed extensions and even to allow all file types. Check this guide: Upload Field Allowed File Types. Related: Changing the Upload Size Limit.
2. You can set fields to be mandatory. Just click on each field and click "Required" button from the toolbar:
3. We do have a lot of Payment Integrations. Paypal is commonly used: Setting Up Your First Order Form.
-Signature Field is possible with us: E-Signatures-for-Forms
4. You can use CheckBox field for asking educational attainment, then another individual fields for each item then use our Conditional Logic to only shows the fields if they check the checkbox item. I made an example, check it here: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/33195056126957 (Choose Elementray and Doctorate as example).
5. We have a few options of exporting your form data. You can have it in Excel/CSV/PDF: How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF? or in other format such as MySQL, check our App Page: http://apps.jotform.com/category/data_management
If you have further questions, please let us know.