- picturememodelsAsked on November 18, 2013 at 07:44 AM
I cannot view my submission on My Booking Form in either Google Chrome or IE8.
- picturememodelsAnswered on November 18, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Actually I cannot see the submissions for any of the forms.
- picturememodelsAnswered on November 18, 2013 at 09:54 AM
So I can see the submission on the bottom half of the screen for a brief second and then they disappear.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Thanks for contacting us. I am able to see it from my end. Can you try a different machine (if you have any) or try to clear your browsers cache and cookies. Also, use an updated version of the browsers mentioned.
- picturememodelsAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 07:30 AM
I have done all of that and still not showing those.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I also tested the Submissions View app, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue.
Clearing your form cache might also help to resolve this issue. To do it please follow this guide:
1. while logged in click on the icon that seems a person.
2. click on Account.
3. Choose Settings tab.
4. Then, click on the Clear Cache button.
Also, please try using the private/incognito mode of your browser, that could help too.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if the issue still persists.