- elcartellatinoAsked on November 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I'm having a little problem when using the feedback button option.
I try to custom the button so it will appear on the right side of the screen, centered.
It is centered correctly, but not exactly touching the right side of the screen...there is some space between the right side of the screen and the feedback button.
Can you please help me to resolve that problem?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM
could you share with us the URL where you are displaying the feedback button in order to provide you with better help.
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 06:37 AMNew response receivedHi!
Of course, I’ve added a picture in this mail
+32 472 69 13 14
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 08:50 AM
please check this guide about adding images to a forum thread, I'm afraid it will be more helpful if you can share with us the direct link to the site where you are trying to show your form.
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 09:08 AMNew response receivedHi!
Here is the direct link to the page where the feedback button is: http://www.sabor-latino.be/home.html#.UotwlcRRVp8
There is one on the top, which is good, but I want to put it on the right side of the screen... as you can see on the link, there is one but it’s not exactly on the right.
+32 472 69 13 14
- EliezerNAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Thanks for providing us the URL.
To completely move your Feedback button to the right, please insert to your webpage the CSS code that you can find in the next link: http://pastiebin.com/528b9b1a09c30
Your feedback button will become like this one:
I hope this helps. If the issue still persists please let us know or simply open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 12:52 PMNew response receivedHi!
+32 472 69 13 14
- EliezerNAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Thanks for getting back to us.
So, please copy the code that is in the next link and paste it between the <head> and </head> tags of your for page: http://pastiebin.com/528bc64905fd2
I hope this helps, please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 06:36 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 08:41 AM
We have not received your reponse. Possibly because of a problem on our email parser.
If the problem is not resolved yet can you log into your account and post your response directly on this URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Thanks for contacting us again and for providing us the whole code you are using.
Let me tell you that you are adding the code correctly, this issue is happening because the Hover property of the button (when you put the mouse over the button) has a different position than the original button.
So, to fix the issue, please remove the code I gave you before and use the next one instead: http://pastiebin.com/528d0610b38ea
Put that code between the <head> and </head> tags. That should resolve the issue.
Pleaes let us know if you still need assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 03:33 PM
Perfect! It works!
Just one little problem...when arriving on the page, the button is still at the wrong place! I need to put my mouse on it one time and it goes where it must be.
Don't know if you have the same thing when goin' on the website?
Thanks a lot for being so efficient! great team!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 05:45 PM
Yes, I was able to reproduce it here. It only starts working when you hover your mouse on the feedback button. Try to replace the style codes with the following.
margin-right: -69px !important;
margin-right: -76px !important;
This works fine on my test here: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/workaround/testff.html#.Uo07TtKnpTQ
If you have further questions about this, let us know here. Thanks!
- elcartellatinoAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 06:06 AM
Thanks for this precious help!
I don't konw what this problem happend, because the button was working great 'til last week when I noticed the problem!
Anyway, now it's good! Thanks a lot!