- albumdefestaAsked on June 08, 2011 at 12:30 AM
I am facing a problem that was not happening before. Some fields simply have stopped being translated. My forms are in Portuguese. When I access them via JotForm, the fields are displayed correctly. But when the form is shown on my site, they remain in English.
Until about two weeks ago, everything was working properly. I just realized now, when a customer alerted me about the problem.
Has anything changed?
I appreciate if you can help me.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 03:49 AM
Can you please post the url of the webpage where the form is embeded
so that we can take a look at what could have caused the issue?
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- albumdefestaAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 03:32 PM
I have more than one form. Here is an example:
The birth date field is showing the month in English. Even if my Jotform is in Portuguese. The Captcha field too.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 04:57 AM
I created a form to test if the months displays in the translated language correctly. Oddly enough, it did show up exactly as it looked in the preview. It seems that when the date picker is freshly inserted onto the form, it will display as translated.
Can you try removing the date field and then inserting a new one? Be warned though that removing a field will also delete the submitted data for that field.
I have also submitted a ticket to notify our developers about this issue. You will be contacted about this as soon as they have isolated the cause of the problem. Thank you for your patience.
- albumdefestaAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 03:38 PM
I did exactly what you suggested, but unfortunately the problem persisted. The odd thing is that the problem only occurs when the form is displayed on my website.
To complicate things further, one of the forms used appears translated and it was the first that I did.
I don't know if this can help, but the site was developed in Wordpress.
I really hope that you can find a solution to this.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Sorry for the really late reply (but later is better than never, I guess). We have recently implemented a permanent fix to this problem.
Month options in the date picker field are now being translated properly.