- ICCAAsked on June 08, 2011 at 12:47 AM
In the formbuilder we add the buttons Bank and Next.
In the Dutch language it shows Vorige en Volgende.
On the website it shows the txt Back and Next.
How can we change the text in the Dutch language.
Pieter van LeijenPage URL:
- allanftdAnswered on June 08, 2011 at 01:10 AM
Translating the "Back" and "Next" buttons will require manual work since there is no direct way to accomplish this at the moment. Here are the steps for the workaround:
1) Copy the source code of your form in the Embed Form Wizard.
2) Paste this source code into your web authoring software or text editor.
3) Press Ctrl-F to find the word "Back" then replace each occurence with the word "précédent" (or any other word you prefer).
4) Press Ctrl-F once again, this time to search for the word "Next" then replace each occurence with the word "suivant" (or any other word you wish).
5) Paste this revised form embed code into your website.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!