- jwngdowAsked on November 19, 2013 at 01:21 AM
I am a free user of jotform and I need to delete some unwanted data from my submitted data. Could you please tell me how to delete this unwanted data and save my 100MB free storage.
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 01:39 AM
You will have to delete your submissions to be able to delete your uploaded files. Deleting submissions will also delete the attached uploaded files.
To do delete form submissions:
1. Login to Jotform
2. Click on My Forms (on top)
3. Select your form among the list of forms.
4. Click Submissions button on top
5. You will now be in the form submissions page.
6. The delete submission button is on the upper right corner.
Using the Delete submission button will delete each selected submission one at a time for that form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.