- RathnahanscombAsked on November 19, 2013 at 08:32 AM
My form is made for study purpose which is not necessary to be secured. However, I made it secured by oversight and now it is going to be over capacity. Is it possible to change to an unsecured form with the same link? as I have already distributed the link.
If I made unsecured link for the same form again, will that submissions already made by different people will remain? and can I couple them with unsecured submissions.
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 09:52 AM
You can remove the SSL on the form to make it unsecure.
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' .
3. Select 'Embed Form'.
4. In the Embed Form wizard window you will see an option for SSL.
You can make the form unsecure by unticking the checkbox for the SSL.
Then after doing that replace the existing embed code from the webpage where your form embedded with the new one non-secured form.
Instead of the link above you will have to use this link: http://support.jotform.com/form/33195019813858
If you need further assistance, please let us know.