- Aqib IshtiaqAsked on November 19, 2013 at 08:57 AM
Is there anyway by which I can have the options available on one dropdown box to change depending on the users input in the box prior.
If a user chooses a certain show to attend in one dropdown box, can I change to box below it to show only the locations/date the show is available, rather than all the locations/dates available?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Hello. Thanks for posting your inquiry here.
May we know what form URL you are currently working on so that we can have a better look and understand your inquiry?
We will wait for your reply.
- aqibishtiaqAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 12:22 PMI haven't created one yet. It was an inquiry as to wether it could be done.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 02:39 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I think that to accomplish what you exactly need you may need to use the source code of your form so that you can apply some codding workaround as such function is not available in our form builder. Here's how you can get the source code: How to get your form source code
However, I think our conditions may help to accomplish what you need, it would require to add all the fields (Date/Locations) to your form. Please see the next example: http://form.jotform.co/form/33226047900851
You can accomplish that by following the next guide: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
I hope this helps you. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- aqibishtiaqAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 05:44 PMThat's exactly what I was looking for. I was so caught up in the use of drop down boxes, that I totally forgot about check boxes and radio buttons!!!Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 07:12 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're pretty welcome!
Contact us again here if you have any other Jotform related questions or concerns.