- leonardoesarAsked on November 19, 2013 at 07:16 PM
1) User fills and submit the form
2) Message is received by Blogger
3) Data are entered into a new post (message, tags and title)
I did not find an APP to automate this procedure, but I would like to simplify the posting on my blog.
Please inform me if there is an APP available on JotForm that is usually used to it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Thank you for contacting JotForm support.
Unfortunately, there is no built in feature to send your submission records automatically to your blog post.
To achieve your requirement, you should create a submission report of your form and then embed this form in your blog post or blog page. Here are the steps:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button:
3. Select the appropriate report type: (HTML table listing report should also work)
4. Select the columns you want to display in report:
5. Copy the embed code:
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in blog page or post.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.