What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I integrate notifications on a new post in Blogger?Asked by leonardoesar on November 19, 2013 at 07:16 PM
1) User fills and submit the form
2) Message is received by Blogger
3) Data are entered into a new post (message, tags and title)
I did not find an APP to automate this procedure, but I would like to simplify the posting on my blog.
Please inform me if there is an APP available on JotForm that is usually used to it.
Thank you for contacting JotForm support.
Unfortunately, there is no built in feature to send your submission records automatically to your blog post.
To achieve your requirement, you should create a submission report of your form and then embed this form in your blog post or blog page. Here are the steps:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button:
3. Select the appropriate report type: (HTML table listing report should also work)
4. Select the columns you want to display in report:
5. Copy the embed code:
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in blog page or post.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.