- DartPhysiotherapyAsked on November 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I need a form that can hide or show text, based on a number entered by the user.
The condition can be defined by a range of numbers, or by a list of possible numbers. It should be a text field rather than a drop down or similar.
In practice it would work something like this:
IF "Number" = (58, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2493 or 84073489) THEN show "Approved".
Is anything like that possible?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 06:31 AM
you can group any number possibilities in one conditional logic in order to achieve what you are looking for.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- JonoCowdAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Oh! Excellent! Thank you very much! I didn't even think of that.
Is it possible to match a number range? If number is equal to 2000 - 2056, for example.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 05:09 AM
Sorry to say, but it's not possible to achieve that in your form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- invisiblemendingAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Thank you, that's quite ok!
Whoops I am logged in using a different account, but I am the original question asker.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 07:00 AM
No worries. :)