- rorymenmuirAsked on November 20, 2013 at 05:45 AM
Notification only gets issued to the email address in main account details not the nominated email addresses in the relevant section of the jot form. How do you fix this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 08:02 AM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.