- mftfnetAsked on June 08, 2011 at 02:43 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 05:55 AM
You can use the Send Post post feature to transmit data and use it
on your own script.
To see how it works please do the following:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
Hope this helps.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:28 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)