- ert911Asked on November 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I just edited our form. The response eamil to confirm membership update used to read JotForm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Now is reads =?UTF-8?B??= <email@example.com>
How can this be fixed so my club members will not be confused or the emal goes to their Junk Folder
Thans, Terry Erlacher
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM
To change reply-to email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Reply-to E-mail".
And save the form.