What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
I have checked your account from our end and tried to change your SYHC Service Personnel Form
I did manage to save it properly and putting a random number with no problems. I put what I changed to its original setting after doing the test.
I have cleared your form's caches and whitelisted your IP address. Here is what you can do in your end to further fix it:
1. Use another browser.
2. Clear your browser's caches. See guide here
3. Clear your form's caches. See Guide Here
4. Login from this domain "https://www.jotform.com" rather than the one you currently using.
Please let us know if the above solutions, do not work. Thank you
By "use another browser" do you mean like Firefox rather than IE?
I cleared the browser's caches but this did not work. After editing the email aler the save button does not work. It does not save and then when I click on other icons they don't take me to anything.
Hello. Thanks for replying back.
Yes, that is what I meant. You should try another browser like Firefox or IE to test if they are having the same issue or not.
Have you tried logging in from "http://www.jotform.com" domain and not from "http://www.jotform.us"? Please do so, if you have not yet tried.
Another possible suggestion that may fix your problem:
1. Flush your computer's DNS and restart your computer
2. Do a power cycle on your router. Unplug the power cable of your router for 10 seconds and replug to clear Router DNS.
3. Another possible solution that I have personally tried when I encounter saving problems or unresponsive buttons is to use a proxy client like Ultrasurf.us or use a free VPN service to circumnavigate your ISPs DNS or your office network's DNS.
Please let us know if this issue persists. Thanks