- volunteers-syhcAsked on November 20, 2013 at 02:07 PM
Help!! My form will not save after editing the email alerts settings. It's driving me nuts!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 20, 2013 at 04:50 PM
We apologize for this inconvenience.
I have checked your account from our end and tried to change your SYHC Service Personnel Form
I did manage to save it properly and putting a random number with no problems. I put what I changed to its original setting after doing the test.
I have cleared your form's caches and whitelisted your IP address. Here is what you can do in your end to further fix it:
1. Use another browser.
2. Clear your browser's caches. See guide here
3. Clear your form's caches. See Guide Here
4. Login from this domain "https://www.jotform.com" rather than the one you currently using.
Please let us know if the above solutions, do not work. Thank you
- volunteers-syhcAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 05:17 PM
By "use another browser" do you mean like Firefox rather than IE?
I cleared the browser's caches but this did not work. After editing the email aler the save button does not work. It does not save and then when I click on other icons they don't take me to anything.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 20, 2013 at 06:59 PM
Hello. Thanks for replying back.
Yes, that is what I meant. You should try another browser like Firefox or IE to test if they are having the same issue or not.
Have you tried logging in from "http://www.jotform.com" domain and not from "http://www.jotform.us"? Please do so, if you have not yet tried.
Another possible suggestion that may fix your problem:
1. Flush your computer's DNS and restart your computer
2. Do a power cycle on your router. Unplug the power cable of your router for 10 seconds and replug to clear Router DNS.
3. Another possible solution that I have personally tried when I encounter saving problems or unresponsive buttons is to use a proxy client like Ultrasurf.us or use a free VPN service to circumnavigate your ISPs DNS or your office network's DNS.
Please let us know if this issue persists. Thanks