- kevarneyAsked on November 20, 2013 at 02:26 PM
When I revisit the form, the esignature disappears. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I am not sure if we can save the signature image with the session or browser storage, but we can send a request to our developers about this.
I have checked your account and found that you are trying to use both data saving methods at the same time.
1. How to Save Forms to Continue Later (session storage method)
2. How to Enable Auto Fill Feature (browser storage method)
Unfortunately, this will not work. You can use either session storage method that is saving the data on our servers or browser storage method that is saving the data on users browser local storage.
In case you would like to proceed with the session method, please disable the Autofill on your form:
Also, there are slight issues with your 'session' links, please let us know if you would like to use this method so we will correct the links.
- kevarneyAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 01:48 AMYes, the continue later method is what I was going for. Thank you for
correcting the links!
*Program and Special Projects Manager*
*Leadership Rhode Island*
*t: 401.273.1574 x107*
*LRI alumni, need to renew your membership dues? Please
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 04:21 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome, do feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.