- b32bAsked on June 08, 2011 at 06:24 PM
I have a form on my website but when someone presses the submit button, instead of the Thank You page I want them to be redirected to a printer-friendly page with the details they just filled out and also want it to then automatically be sent to their printer.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 04:33 AM
"Send Post Data" is a feature that allows you to post form data to your own Thank You page.
To see how it works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
To enable Send Post:
Go to "Setup & Embed" -> "Preferences" -> "Advanced Settings" -> select 'Yes' for "Send Post Data"
to automatically send the page for printing.
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:50 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)