- ichipAsked on June 08, 2011 at 09:57 PM
The Form was working, and now it does not
Error : Form not found
- allanftdAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Thank you for your message. I was able to see your form on the link you provided. However, it was suspended by our system because it is suspected of being used for phishing sensitive information (i.e. password) from unwitting users.
Kindly provide justification that the form should be kept active so that we can enable it for you. We'll await your response.
- ichipAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 09:07 AM
The form was so that people could register their product and would have to type a password that was on the package of the product toconfirm that is true
The registration form is also not working
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 06:09 PM
I have whitelisted your forms and reactivated your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- arkadasekleAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 08:45 PM
Error : Form not found ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 09:49 PM
Your account was auto suspended by our Phishing filters.
Please note that you can not use JotForm for logins.
There is a strong potential for abuse for login forms which
is why JotForm does not allow it. Registration forms is
fine, your account will only be re activated if you completely
delte the said login form.
Thank you for understanding.