- wantogonowAsked on November 20, 2013 at 07:39 PM
How can I forward my form to another person who wants to use exactly what I have created??
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 09:12 PM
You need to just share your form direct URL to them and they can clone the form in their own account. Here is a guide on how to clone forms : https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Please follow these steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" in the form toolbar and then click on "Embed Form"
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard" window you will get your form's direct URL:
Do get back to us if you have any questions.