- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on November 21, 2013 at 05:13 AM
Hi, I wonder what's wrong with my form, i successfully added form to my fb page. When i tested it, the submission can add the file on Google Drive, but when i check on my Spreadsheet, there's nothing new there.
Please help me.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:04 AM
Have you tried refreshing the form's integration to google spreadsheet? You can refresh by removing first the integration and then re-integrate back. After doing this, check in the google spreadsheet if the submissions are updated in the spreadsheet.
Please inform us if issue persist.
- email@example.comAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:14 AM
Yes, i l already tried to refresh the integration by removing it, then re-integrate back. The error still there.
Is there any other solution for this?
- EliezerNAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Thanks for contacting us Rio.
I cloned your form, built the integration and sent some submission tests and the submissions entry was added to the spreadsheet inmediately:
Feel free to send a submission and you will see that it is working correctly.
So, if the issue persists in your form, try cloning it and build the integration, it should work correctly. Follow the next guide to know how to clone your form: Form Cloining
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 03:17 PM
Hello EliezzerN and Jonathan,
Thanks for your quick response, really appreciate it.
But here, i forgot to mention that i also successfully sent a submission to Goggle Spreadsheets, but when i tried it on web not on FB.
The situation when i tried on:
1. Web (embed form normally without secure form) :
- Successfully created a new file (PDF) under Folder
- And also successfully sent submission to the Goggle Spreadsheet
2. FB Page (embed form using normal and also secure form) :
- Sucessfully created a new file (PDF) under Folder
- There's no new submission to the Google Spreadsheet
Please help me.
PS: I also already tried to clone the Form, and embed to FB Page, but still the error/bugs occur there.
Here's the link to:
1. Web Form: http://form.jotform.me/form/33245493381456
2. FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/jaketkulitbagusbanget/app_190322544333196
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:43 PM
The problem might be related with secure forms. I was able to reproduce the problem when using http (secure form). The data is not forwarded to Google Spreadsheet.
I will now forwarded this to our developers for further investigation. We will update you here once this is fixed.
Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 08:07 PM
I have tested the form once again with the secure form and it went through fine now. Like you've observed, it does not work once the form is embedded on Facebook. Could you please try to re-embed your form to Facebook using this method? http://www.jotform.com/help/123-Adding-Form-to-Facebook-Facebook-Developer-Method-. This might help.
Please update us if this doesn't make any difference so we can send this thread back to our developers for a review.
- email@example.comAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Sorry for my delay response, yesteday is one of my busy days so i couldn't look up the thread.
Now i already followed all your steps, but when i tried to go to the apps, the error message is 405 not allowed, is that because of my SSL submission reach the monthly limit quota?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 07:30 PM
You are correct. Your SSL quota have reached its limit for the month already.
You either use regular submission (http URL form) or upgrade to paid plans for you to be able to continue using secure submission.
For the meantime, I have manually notched your SSL counter to 9 so that you can do the necessary adjustments. Take note that it may reached over again if your form is submitted again.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 07:33 PM
We are truly sorry about that. I failed to reset your SSL counter after several tests, my colleague made an adjustment in it so it should be fine now.
May we know the FB page URL of the form embedded using the developers method? Kindly make sure the Sandbox mode is disabled to avoid "Nginx Error".
We'll await your reply. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation with this matter.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 07:48 PM
Hai Jonathan , EltonChris,
Just tried to go to FB Page, but still 405 error and Nginx Error. So far i have disabled the sandbox mode.
Just want to ask, if i count my APP ID, it is not 11, ( mine 33227090758457 ) is that correct ID?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2013 at 01:16 PM
App ID is the numbers starting 138 per your screenshot. Example:
Please update and share to us the new Facebook APP URL so we can check. I would also suggest using the iFrame App from iFrameHost, this link: Static HTML Tab for Facebook Pages. Pleseaupdate us for the results when using this method.