- berossiAsked on November 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
HEllo, I would like to edit the term of conditions. when the guest fills the forms and click on the term of conditions I'd like that it opens a small windows with all the terms. Is this possible?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a License Agreement to a Form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 02:58 PM
You can do that using our newest Widgets Function:
...create your popup window using this website: http://webtools.live2support.com/jspop.php, get the generated codes and paste it to the HTML box after you click the Rich Text Widget:
Be sure to hit "Finish" button and save the form changes.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 02:59 PM
By the way, here's an example form that simulates that widget function: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33241069360953?.
- berossiAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 07:32 AMthank you very much for the quick reply. I'm really happy about your
Il 21/11/2013 20.58, JotForm Support Forum ha scritto:
- EliezerNAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are very welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you still need assistance with this or simply open a new to post unrelated inquiries.
Thanks for using Jotform.
- WhizBangWebAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 08:09 PM
I'm trying to do this, but I don't see the widget referred to above. I tried just entering it in a text field (and adding in a head tag), but it does not work. Please advise!
- WhizBangWebAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 08:22 PM
Nevermind, I figured it out! The widget was renamed to "Iframe Embed." Got it working now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 03:29 AM
That's cool! Glad you've figured it out.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 04:23 AM
It seems this widget has changed again and can no longer be used to create a pop-up?
I had managed to create a pop-up for terms & conditions in my form but something changed and now it just won't work. I used the text (html) field to do this but it can no longer be used.
What else is there?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 08:00 AM
Can you please create a new thread with regards on your query for further assistance?