- laurahootsAsked on November 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I have a survey I'm trying to create and I'd like to use a hyperlink as an example in a question but the link isn't "active" when I publish it. Do you know if it's possible to do so? I've tried both the radio button and drop down question types with no luck.
Example: Do you want to be featured on our blog "Why I Give Back" Q&A series? (http://ow.ly/r3pEc)
Ideally, I'd love for the text ("Why I Give Back" Q&A series) to be a live hyperlink, but if that's not possible I would at least like the URL to be clickable.
The link isn't live yet on the official website/FB page but I've shared the link to the form draft below. Any suggestions on how to make that happen?
Thanks for your help!
- EliezerNAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 03:24 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
You can do that. To accomplish it you need to use the html tags for links wich is <a target="_blank" href="THE URL TO BE REDIRECTED TO" > THE TEXT TO MAKE THE HYPERLINK</a>. You will use that code in the Question label:
I cloned your form and made the change, so, here it is: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33246244297962
You can clone it if you wish. Use this guide to know how to clone it: How to clone an esxisting form from a URL
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- laurahootsAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 03:45 PMAmazing, thank you so much! I also submitted another question to support - any chance you can help me with that as well?
- laurahootsAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 04:04 PMIs there any way to get a copy of the form you cloned so I can edit it?
For some reason my form reverted back to a copy from quite a few hours ago when I tried to update it with the URL instructions you sent over. I would really appreciate not having to start from scratch if possible.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:30 PM
Yes! you can clone the form. Here's the guide on how to clone: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!