- ceramicartsAsked on November 21, 2013 at 07:53 PM
How can I change the blue on the form to match my website better. I cannot find the place to change the blue in the header to another color
- pinoytechAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 08:25 PM
Your form is using custom css for the background color of your form header. In order to change background color, please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Setup & Embed then Preferences
3. On the Preferences window, go to Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Code under Inject Custom CSS Box.
4. Find this custom css and change background color
moz-box-shadow: inset 0px 1px 0px 0px #FAFCFD;
-webkit-box-shadow: inset 0px 1px 0px 0px #FAFCFD;
box-shadow: inset 0px 1px 0px 0px #FAFCFD;
background-color: rgba(121, 187, 255, 0.59);
5. Save Changes.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.