- RognvaldAsked on November 21, 2013 at 09:48 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Yes it is possible to recover a deleted form, provided you have not cleared your trash folder. Whenever you delete a form, it is soft deleted. That means the form is simply moved to "Trash" folder and not deleted permanently.
Upon checking your account, I see that you have one form "" in your trash folder. If this is the form you want to restore, here are the steps:
1. Click on "My Forms"
2. Click on "Trash" link from left section of your page.
3. Select the form you want to restore.
4. Click on the "Restore" button to move the form back to your "My Forms"
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.