- dreadedyogi87Asked on November 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
I am trying to use the conditions feature in the tool bar, but it seems to be the disabled (nothing happens when I click on it) on all of the forms I've tried out. Is this just a temporary bug?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 07:15 AM
Aside from the Conditions button, do you see any buttons that are not working when you click on it? I would suggest clearing your browsers cache. See if that fixes the issue.
- dreadedyogi87Answered on November 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I did try that, but nothing still happens when I click on either the "conditions" or "webhooks" buttons. Is anyone else experiencing a problem with this?
- DavidEdmundsonAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I had this problem Iexplorer 8, try opening with chrome.
- dreadedyogi87Answered on November 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM
That did the trick! Thanks a lot Hanif!
- EliezerNAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 01:40 PM
It's great to know that the issue has been resolved thanks to Hanif suggestion. We recommend our users to use Chrome browser for Jotform as our dev team takes it as reference to test the improvements and updates they perform in Jotform.
Please let us know if you still need assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
Thank you very much for sharing the solution you implemented to resolve the issue. We love when our users help other users as that shows that you are feeling as part of Jotform family.
Enjoy using Jotform.