What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
What does the form look like after someone has filled it out and we are sent their submission?Asked by Michelle on November 22, 2013 at 04:09 PM
We are a medical office and we are looking for a way to create our new patient intake forms to be online fillable. We then need to upload them into our EMR (electronic medical record). Once someone has filled out and submitted the form, what does it look like when we receive it in our email and what type of document?
what does it look like when we receive it in our email and what type of document?
The submission email template of your form is completely customizeable. You can change the content or look yourself on how you want the data to be displayed.
Here is a guide which should help you create a notification email: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Please follow these steps to change the email template:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email Alerts" on form toolbar.
3. Click on the Notification you have added.
4. In this compose email section, you can change the way the submission email presents your data:
For your requirement, the best option I believe would be the excel format of data. You can download your submission record in excel format and import them in your EMR just like you import lab reports or patient insurance data.
There are multiple options to download your submissions records in excel format:
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : https://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. Create excel report: You can create an excel report and this guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.