- cyclingdevelopmentAsked on November 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I'm totaling fields, but the calculation only shows if all the fields involved are populated. I've unchecked the box "wait for input before including field in calculation" on all the related fields.
- cyclingdevelopmentAnswered on November 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I figured it out! If I put a default value of zero in all the fields the calculation will work.
- CesarAnswered on November 23, 2013 at 04:32 PM
Good to hear you have got it working. if you do need further assistance, do let us now. Thank you.
- pablogutierreznietoAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 06:57 PM
I am having the exact same issue. I already set all fields to zero and the calculation still needs the populated fields.
- pablogutierreznietoAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 07:02 PM
Don't worry. I found the problem. I was using the "Number" type of field. It doesn't work with it. Instead, I used the Text field.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 08:09 PM
Great to know that! Contact us again if you require further assistance regarding your forms.
Thanks for using Jotform.